The Aspiranet WRAP around program has a current opening for a full-time clinician.
If interested please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by February 6th, 2015.
Please see job description below.
Position Summary –
The Clinician Post-Masters is responsible for providing individual, family, and group therapy to clients. Additional responsibilities include regulation compliance, referring agency coordination, documentation and record maintenance.
- Master’s degree or Doctorate as defined in the Health and Safety Code, Sections 1506 (e) (f)
- Current Licensure as an LCSW or MFT, or Intern Registration with the Board of Behavioral Sciences, or Registration as a Psychological Assistant with the Board of Health and Welfare
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record
How to Apply-
Please log on to www.aspiranet.org to complete an application.
Aspiranet offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
We understand your desire to continue to grow in the role. We are known for providing high quality services, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement into supervisory and other roles within the organization.
The greatest benefit of a career at Aspiranet is the difference you make in the lives of our clients.
Our Vision, “to take collective action to support communities and families as they love and care for their children”, is widely respected across California and throughout the Human Services industry, and continues to support our reputation for innovative programs and positive outcomes.
The comprehensive benefits package includes:
· Free Healthcare Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Low Cost Vision
· 401a and 403(b) retirement program
· Free Life and AD&D Insurance
· Free Employee Assistance Program
· Section 125 Medical and Child Care FSA’s
· Commuter Benefits
· Many more Voluntary benefit choices
· Paid Time Off -Employees accrue 10 vacation days, 10 sick days and 10 holidays per year (Includes Birthday Holiday!), which may be used immediately upon hire.
· Additional paid vacation days accrue after 3 years of full-time employment
· Job specific training opportunities
· Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.